Wednesday, September 25, 2013

This week

So its been five days since I last wrote a blog post! This week began with a bang! A bad bang! I banged my car on Monday! Broke my side mirror! The most funny part is I kept fighting and arguing but the traffic police judged it to be my fault! So I had to apologize to the other guy, even though his car wasn't even scratched and he did it on purpose! ( I know that!). I was overtaking him from the right side and his "Mardangi" suddenly woke up and he banged his side mirror into mine breaking it since he couldn't bear the sight of someone over taking him! Anyway, since the traffic police said I wasn't suppose to overtake on that particular space so I accepted it to be my fault! 

So, we are doing good with one of our products on which we are focusing at the moment. The goal is to get a skeletal prototype ready in two weeks. We're almost finished with week number one. The product has three parts. A web based user interface, a web service and a hardware. So employee number 3 has almost completed the databases for the web server and the front end web user interface. I have been busy in designing the hardware and figuring out the technology that would be required to implement it. Also I have been figuring out the business side of it! Seems like technology for me is a piece of cake but when it comes to business I have to think really hard! Anyway I'm thoroughly enjoying my days as an entrepreneur! Thinking of an idea and just going ahead implementing it is a great thrill! I'm pretty sure once we sell it we would feel out of this world! 

Meanwhile I've also been trying to finish up a product for a company that I have been working on for a few months. One of my students was helping me build it during the summer. It's almost complete and I think I can share a screenshot of it! The company plans to launch it soon! Let's hope it is successful!


No comments:

Post a Comment