Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Begining of the Banana Story

Today I have officially gone bananas. I have shifted to my new working space after working as a teacher for 4 years! For the next five months, I'll try to develop a product prototype and raise money for it. I'm hoping it stays this way even after 5 months and I don't have to go back as what I have started is something that I always wanted to do.

The first day has been exciting. Had an interesting chat with my co-founder. We discussed having another guy on board from a leading chip maker company! Let's see how that goes! 

I moved to the new space and I've already had an exciting meeting with Entaly which is another exciting startup in this incubation facility where I've moved. I'm already starting to feel more and more excited about this! Suddenly I've been thrown into this world of young exciting entrepreneurs who are merely 25 and running their own companies and making money! I feel old today! But at the same time I feel great at this exciting environment where you don't have to worry about the next call from your boss about a mistake in your result that you submitted for the 5th time! Aaaaaahhhh! Makes me want to scream even now! 

Anyway, I've reset myself for this newest challenge of becoming an entrepreneur! Starting my own company and making it successful! Through this blog I plan to share my daily thoughts of how my time was spent when I left my regular job and tried my hand at being an entrepreneur. Maybe this blog will turn into a best seller book 5 years down the road or maybe this will be just another blog that will remain mostly unread. I don't care! I will just keep on sharing my thoughts and my exciting adventures in the world of entrepreneurship!

1 comment: