Thursday, September 5, 2013

Foood!

What I forgot to mention yesterday was that I love food! I'm a self claimed Chatpata Food expert! When we visited College Road we had Biryani for lunch and Lahori Samosas for snacks! Yummy!

Today I worked on the design requirements of my product. Seems like we made a mistake in the initial design and have to re-order a few components! This part of waiting for the parts to get delivered is pretty boring and time wasting! I wish Teleportation was invented soon, so at least our deliveries would be instant! Anyway today I had long interesting discussions with a good friend who is facilitating us with the startup space! He is a great guy and we could not stop chatting! He shares the workspace with us! Actually its his workspace and we are the ones who are using it at the moment. Talking about work-spaces I have been pushing my brain for ideas on how to setup our space! Sometimes I think of Googleplex, sometimes I actually search for ideas and sometimes I just have no idea of how I want the space to look like. One thing is for sure, I want the space to be practical, well utilized, colorful and fun. Some of the ideas that I have been thinking about is to get a bean bag chair with an overhead lamp. We will consider this the thinking chair or the reading chair. I would also like a few vertical slim shelves for putting our books and stuff. Some intelligent storage space needs to be designed as we just have a 300 sq feet space! I'm also thinking of getting a coffee machine that can make espresso as well as cappuccino. We may even start selling this coffee from our office. The building where we are has a number of startups but the facilities are lacking! There is no central coffee shop or snack shop. Most startups keep their coffee thingys within their spaces. I would like to change that! I would want everyone to use our space to have coffee! For one, it will generate a bit of much needed revenue. Secondly it will allow us to interact with everyone and would encourage sharing of ideas! Lets just see how it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment