Thursday, September 26, 2013

The week ends with a bang!

The week started with a bang when I broke my car's side mirror. And now the week is about to end with a bang as I found out today that my sabbatical application was not approved by guys who are supposed to approve it! I don't know what to make of it! The semester has already started, I don't have a course, so maybe I won't even teach this semester. But I'm not sure how this will work out! Do I continue my product development, but from my office, or am I given a course after one month of the semester start or maybe I'm supposed to perform other tasks! This brick wall just keeps on growing on me!

This time I'll have to figure out another way of jumping over this wall or breaking it. It seems like all the forces of the universe are keeping me from becoming a millionaire ;), but the amazing thing is I'm not worried! I don't know why because I should be! I feel like I'm starting to get worried on not getting worried! !@@#@$@ Maybe I am worried, anyway but I'm not! I enjoy challenges and I will definitely figure out a way to get my product out God willing In Sha Allah. Will keep posting though!

No comments:

Post a Comment